EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: Web design and ongoing services for non-profit arts and cultural organisation; Lebanese Film Festival (LFF) Australia
LFF Australia is seeking expressions of interest for a passionate, creative and suitably qualified contractor/business to provide web design, hosting and ongoing maintenance services, including:
- Supporting the LFF team with all aspects of internet hosting and web services including the re-design, development of a new website and CMS system,email services, online data analytics and reporting
- Ensuring the LFF website is intuitive, user friendly, remains contemporary, functional and able to meet the needs of the Association and its patrons.
- Meet/ work with the Marketing Manager of the LFF team on a regular basis
- Provide a flexible and responsive development process that enables and responds to feedback from the LFF team
- Handle both back and front end issues as requested
- Produce a technical user manual for the LFF team to reference including instructions for web updates, maintenance requirements for the team etc.
- Provide functionality that supports patron outreach and drives web traffic to the site.
Ideally, you will be:
What we need from you:
- A CV outlining your skills and experience
- A brief outlione of your initial thought starters for the LFF website, www.lff.org.au
- A portfolio of your work
- Fees outlining any regular/ongoing fees and any one-off fee for reworking of the website
Whilst the LFF is not bound by the below, we will give preference to individuals or businesses that demonstrate the following:
- Based in Canterbury-Bankstown
- Emerging individuals and businesses
- Demonstrated links to the Lebanese Australian community and/or indigenous communities
We are open to partnering with the right individual/ business, which may allow for off-setting part or all of the proposed fee for sponsorship of the Lebanese Film Festival. If you are open to this opportunity, please let us know and we can discuss as part of any engagement.
Please note that submitting an Expression of Interest does not mean you will be engaged by the Lebanese Film Festival Association. The Association is fortunate to receive many such submissions. The Executive team will carefully assess all submissions with approval from the Committee required before progressing with any engagement.
How to submit
Please email your EOI including all of the information required above, to email@example.com. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via the same email. Deadline for submission is COB Friday 15 May.